Terms & Conditions
1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
www.bubblelicioustea.com is owned and operated by Bubblelicious Tea Ltd. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into by Bubblelicious Tea Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 07212310 and whose registered address is 212 Hedge Lane, London, N13 5DA. The company VAT Registration Number is GB126495402.
Please read this agreement carefully. This represents our Terms and Conditions for using our site; where you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
We, at our sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this website at any time. By using this service, the user waives any rights or claims it may have against Bubblelicious Tea Ltd
In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
· "Company", "we" or "us" means Bubblelicious Tea Ltd
· "Buyer", “you” means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
· "Goods/Products and/or services" mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
· "Contract" means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
· "Date of the contract" means where the contract arises from a quotation given by the Company, i) the date of acceptance of the order by the Company; or ii) Where the contract arises from a quotation given by the Company, the date upon written notification of acceptance of the quotation is received by the Company.
· "Contract price" means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
· “Website”, “Site” means the company website, www.bubblelicioustea.com
3 Intellectual Property
The content available through the Company Website is the sole property of Bubblelicious Tea Ltd and its associates. Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws protect all content, where applicable. By using this site, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through this Site to anyone without the Company’s express prior written consent.
4 Limitation of Liability
By using this Site, you expressly agree that use of the Bubblelicious Tea web site is at your sole risk. We cannot guarantee use of site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be held liable in any way.
The Buyer may request a quotation from the Company setting out the price and quantity of the Goods to be supplied. If the Quotation is acceptable to the Buyer, the Buyer may place an order within an acceptable timeframe (7 working days).
6 Order Process & Acceptance
If you proceed to checkout using the incorrect shipping method for your order, the order will be cancelled and refunded in full. A new order will have to be put through selecting the correct shipping option.
If any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions.
The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by the Company to the Buyer in respect of products and/ or services supplied.
Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that Price quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
Time for payment for the products and/or services shall be of the essence and will be stated on the invoice or quotation. If no time is stated, then payment shall be due prior to delivery of any goods.
The Buyer agrees that the cost Price shall be determined by the Company, and shall take into consideration “one-off” costs such as design and production.
The Company reserves the right to implement a surcharge for alterations to specifications of products after the order has been placed
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered (plus delivery where applicable).
8 Payment Terms
Payment for all orders is at point of sale unless otherwise agreed between the Buyer and the Company. 2.
Accepted method of payment will be made by Credit/Debit card online, Telephone Payments, Bank Transfer or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and the Company.
Credit card payments are subject to a 1.5% surcharge, regardless of whether paid online or by phone.
If the Buyer wishes to pay by telephone, the payment line is 0203 856 5881/2 and will be open Mon-Fri 09.00am-17.00pm. The Buyer must have an invoice reference to make payment
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Any returned payments will carry a £25.00 + VAT charge.
For any international payments the buyer must accept all fees for bank transfers. Failure to pay this will result in delays to your order being dispatched until the balance is cleared.
9 Credit Policy
We offer an invitation basis only for credit terms, subject to checks and clearance.
All invoices issued on credit must be paid in full within 28 days.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full
Late payment shall incur interest at the rate of 15% per annum calculated on a daily basis. This shall be payable on any monies outstanding under the Contract from the date payment was due until the date payment is received by the Company, but without prejudice to the Company’s other rights or remedies in respect of the Buyer’s default in failing to make payment on the due date.
Without prejudice to any other remedies the Company may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), the Company may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. The Company will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because the Company exercised its rights under this clause.
For severely overdue accounts, we use the services of professional debt collectors at additional costs to you. Bubblelicious Tea will also charge 15% for enlisting any overdue debts to be collected.
In the event that:
any money payable to the Company becomes overdue, or in the Company’s opinion the Buyer will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or
the Buyer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or
a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Buyer or any asset of the Buyer; then without prejudice to the Company’s other remedies at law
the Company shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Buyer that remains unperformed in addition to, and without prejudice to any other remedies; and all amounts owing to the Company shall, whether or not due for payment, immediately become payable.
10 Delivery Policy (except Customised Products)
We aim to ship your order in a timely manner. Currently, our in-stock items will normally be shipped within 1-2 business day; however normal processing time is 1-3 business days after receipt of payment. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Transit time can take from 2-7 business days, depending on destination. For ocean freight, this may take considerably longer.
Please note, your order may be shipped in different packages at no additional costs to you. To ensure your packages are shipped in the most efficient manner, we may use several carriers to ship our products. We will take into account the weight and final destination when selecting the best carrier to use.
For shipping outside of the EU, please contact us to make shipping arrangements.
Please note that refused or undeliverable shipments will not be refunded. It is the customer's responsibility to provide correct shipping address. For any address amendments that are a result of the customer's mistake, there will be a £15.00+VAT charge for each package.
Please note we cannot accept responsibility if the courier does not deliver within the specified time frame. Whilst we will endeavour to book for your selected parcel delivery choice, if our courier cannot deliver for that date, we cannot be held responsible for this.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to advise us of all parking restrictions, including times, weight and height limits prior to delivery to their premises. We take no responsibility for delays in delivery if this has not been advised to us beforehand and any parking fines associated with the delivery instructions will be passed onto the Buyer.
Where our pallet couriers are unable to complete the delivery for whatever reason, we will try to leave a message stating that delivery has been attempted. If delivery has not been made after a first attempt by us, or you refuse to accept delivery, we will try to contact you and agree the appropriate next action. You agree to pay us any costs we incur in forwarding, disposing of or returning the products and our charges (if any) for making a second or more delivery attempt and for the agreed appropriate next action. The costs will be settled before delivery is attempted again. If you miss your courier delivery slot, they will contact you to arrange redelivery.
All our deliveries require a signature for proof of delivery (POD). The Buyer takes responsibility for checking all products before signing. The signature is proof all stock was received in good condition and the customer waives any right to make a claim for items damaged / missing. If stock is received damaged, the Buyer must note this to the courier prior to signing or refuse the delivery and contact us immediately.
In the rare event your order does not arrive, notification of lost items must be received within 7 working days from receipt of shipping confirmation email.
Any Wholesale order falling below the £1,000.00 MOQ will be liable to pay a delivery charge.
Deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes and additional custom charges for which Buyer is solely responsible. Please note we do not have any control over these charges and will be unable to advise you of their amount.
Customers wishing to have timed delivery will incur additional costs:
· Timed Delivery - £10.00+VAT
· Before 10am - £15.00+VAT
· The costs will be paid prior to the order being despatched.
11 Cancellation Policy
If the buyer wishes to cancel their order, you must notify us immediately.
If the buyer cancels their order before it has been processed, there will be no charges.
If the buyer cancels their order after it has been dispatched, the buyer will agree to pay us all costs associated with processing, dispatching and returning your order. Delivery costs are not refunded in this case – the customer will be liable for all such costs.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
Stock availability information on the website is the latest updated record but may not be totally current and does not guarantee that stock is available. Delivery dates and stock due in dates do not form part of any contract with us.
If an item is out of stock, we will notify you and await confirmation to proceed with shipping with the remainder of your order (if applicable); You will not be charged for the item which will automatically be refunded back to your method payment.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us when we send an email confirmation to you that we have despatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a despatch confirmation email to have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
All stock is subject to availability. The buyer cannot purchase something we do not physically have in stock nor can it be part of any offer or promotion we offer at the time. No multi-buy offers or discount codes will be valid for any products we do not have in stock in the warehouse.
1. Please note that due to the perishable nature of the stock, all food and beverage items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Any customised products are also non-refundable.
2. If your goods are faulty, please ensure you have photographic evidence as proof and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and photo detailing faults. Once received, we will include with your refund, the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
3. If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item minus the admin fee, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item. The admin fee per return is £15.00+VAT.
4. In the unfortunate event that a package or the contents of package is damaged or defective, the customer must report this within 5 business days for a replacement. After 5 business days, the customer waives the right to claim any damages or compensation.
5. Items purchased online must be returned within 14 days of receipt and we will gladly offer you an exchange or credit note providing products are unopened and are in saleable condition. Please wrap the items securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport. Please note that we do not offer a free returns service, or refund the return postage cost or the original delivery charge.
6. Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You can obtain an RMA number by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please title the email ‘Returns’. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned. Refunds will be paid within 14 days.
14 Customised Equipment
1. Customised Products are any goods specifically personalised and/or tailored to your specifications.
2. Orders for Customised Products cannot be cancelled or changed (once work has started on them). They are completely non-refundable.
3. We are not responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; poor image quality derived from low resolution images, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
4. The delivered quantity of your customised product may vary by ±10% of the ordered quantity.
5. Customised products may take up to 12 weeks to arrive. Once these have been received, they will be dispatched out via tracked service upon 100% receipt of payment.
6. All Customised Products remain property of the Company until all outstanding invoices have been paid by Buyer.
7. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to gain authorisation and permission to use any copyrighted material/ logos on their customised products.
8. We may occasionally use examples of customised products produced for brochures, samples, websites and exhibitions. If this is not acceptable it must be clearly stated on official order or artwork approval.
15 Termination of Registration
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using the Bubblelicious Tea website.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
16 Links to Other Sites and Advertisements
Our site may contain links to third party websites. These sites are not to be considered as endorsements by us. Once you follow an external link, you are leaving Bubblelicious Tea.
Bubblelicious Tea is not responsible for the content of any linked third party sides and will not be held responsible for the content of any other website. We exclude all liability arising from your use of any third party websites and you can enter at your own risk.
17 Errors on Our Site
Prices, descriptions, image displays, colors, and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Bubblelicious Tea will endeavor to make the Site as accurate as possible, but understands there may be some errors. Bubblelicious Tea reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment made. If you have paid for your purchase and your order is cancelled, Bubblelicious Tea will refund the amount charged.
18 Governing Law
English law governs the validity of these terms and conditions and of any other agreement reached between Bubblelicious Tea and any of our customers. Any dispute shall be determined by the English courts.
19 Dispute Resolution
The Company will endeavour to resolve any dispute between the Buyer and itself without the need for Court proceedings. Any such attempt is without legal prejudice.
20 Reservation of Title
Ownership and title of the goods remains with The Company until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer, under the contract or any other contract to The Company, have been paid in full.
21 Changes to This Agreement
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access this website immediately.
Please contact +44(0)203 856 5880 if you have any questions.